Friday, February 1, 2013





Super easy way to decorate for Christmas! Target had some great stuff this year! My tree topper was only $5! Ryan and I decided to go with our initals on our stockings, these were also from taget for $15. 
The garland was also from target and was only $5. All the lights were from homedepot, we had to go back a few times because we didn't have enough!

The Tree: I wanted to go with a country chic look this year. I used white lights for the tree and burlap. the burlap I simply cut 2 inch wide strips as long as my fabric was. I didn't wrap the tree to avoid using access burlap. I just made sure the burlap covered the front of the tree. This is the beauty of putting a tree in the corner, less to decorate :). All the ornaments were from my mom and grandmother I went through all their old ornanments and found some really cute ones.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com